Re: [IP] Back from the endo

That's what I do, But I thought the statins caused the cramps and the 10
helped get rid of the cramps. What ever works!

----- Original Message -----

From: "David Jones" <email @ redacted>
To: "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>
Sent: Monday, April 7, 2014 5:31:40 PM
Subject: RE: [IP] Back from the endo

One way to counteract the side effects of statins is to take CoQ10, because
the statins deplete CoQ10 in the body. I used to have pretty bad leg and feet
cramps and the statins help that. Also Alpha Lipoic acid helps lower blood
sugar and counter the cramping and nerve damage

David Jones
freelance journalist
https://davidjones.contently.com
973-485-4153 (phone)
862-763-8304 (mobile)

> From: email @ redacted
> To: email @ redacted
> Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 16:53:31 -0700
> Subject: Re: [IP] Back from the endo
>
> B Like you I just say no to statins. I've had weird side effects like
dizziness,
> & getting very
> irritable so much so that I was a pain to be around.
>
> My choleterol numbers are so-so:
>
> cholesterol: 205
> HDL B  B  B  B  B  B  B 90
> LDL B  B  B  B  B  B  112
> TRI B  B  B  B  B  B  B  B 48
>
> B My endo says the high HDL probably protects me from the slightly high
total
&