Re: [IP] Back from the endo

 Like you I just say no to statins. I've had weird side effects like dizziness,
& getting very
irritable so much so that I was a pain to be around.

My choleterol numbers are so-so:

cholesterol: 205
HDL              90
LDL             112
TRI                48

 My endo says the high HDL probably protects me from the slightly high total &
LDL. My PCP
 has given up suggesting that I try statins again. It is yet another one size
fits all form of
medicine. Statins are good for some people so they must be good for everyone!

Annabella