From: "Susan Lane" <email @ redacted>
To: "ip" <email @ redacted>
Sent: Monday, April 7, 2014 1:12:53 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] Back from the endo

Denise, thanks for the info. B Just curious as to what is considered an
excessive amount of carbs. B I'm also a little confused about your
statement, B "Without a lot of carbs in the diet, fats do get metabolized."
Does that make it OK to consume more fats if you're eating a very low carb
diet? B This is all new to me. B I eat carbs and try to stay away from high
fat foods, because of the insulin resistance and I just plain think they're
unhealthy. B And, no, I'm not a fanatic about this. B I do eat ice cream
(double scoop) every Sunday, one because I LOVE it and two because I don't
want to get any thinner. B So, perhaps you could explain all of this a
little more. B Thanks, Susan