Re: [IP] Back from the endo

Denise, thanks for the info.  Just curious as to what is considered an
excessive amount of carbs.  I'm also a little confused about your
statement,  "Without a lot of carbs in the diet, fats do get metabolized."
Does that make it OK to consume more fats if you're eating a very low carb
diet?  This is all new to me.  I eat carbs and try to stay away from high
fat foods, because of the insulin resistance and I just plain think they're
unhealthy.  And, no, I'm not a fanatic about this.  I do eat ice cream
(double scoop) every Sunday, one because I LOVE it and two because I don't
want to get any thinner.  So, perhaps you could explain all of this a
little more.  Thanks, Susan