Re: [IP] Back from the endo + Cholesterol questions

 The values will be different for fasting vs non-fasting. A friend of mine who
works for Atherotec (advanced lipid testing) says that levels are most accurate
with eating as that represents real life however there are no approved ranges
for non-fasting.

 It is more than just the numbers that matter. The particle size plays a huge
role.

Sent from Cindi's iPhone