Re: [IP] The joys of retirement episode 4

I do not think it would be available unless you are a patient, there are
lots of technical review articles on it.  Here is a review of Mobile Health
Apps for Diabetes written in 2008 that includes MyDiaBase

http://www.healthcentral.com/diabetes/c/84/27148/mobile-health-stuff/

--
George
don't get sick and if you do, die quickly