[IP] The joys of retirement episode 4

I went to the Friday meeting, and my A1 C is now 6.8. It's getting harder
and harder to get it much lower. I still don't have any serious risks of
hypoglycemia, but my average blood sugars are falling.

The name of the person running the sessions is Mr. A Michael Albisser, PhD.
If you Google him, you will find that he has been working on this software
for quite a while. Unfortunately, it is currently only available on a USB
flash drive.

George