From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of George Eberhardt
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2014 13:36
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] The joys of retirement episode 3

It's nice to be using science to set my basils and boluses. My A1 C is now
about 7.1, and I hope to get it down to 6.5 before I see my endocrinologist
for my next visit. I think I'm going to make it!

I did ask the person running this group if I could publicize his name and
the software's name to

insulin-pumpers.org and he said yes. In fact, I asked him to join this
group, and he said he would. But now I can't find the correct spelling of
his name, so it will have to wait for next week.

It turns out his program is useful for all treatments of diabetes, from diet
alone to insulin pump. He runs another group for non-insulin pump Diabetics.
Truthfully, I paid no attention to non-insulin pump members.

We are going to be visited by the medical director of one of the major
medical companies in the near future. We have all been asked to attend that
meeting, and I certainly plan to.

Sorry it took so long to write this continuation, but everybody in the
villages is always busy!

George