Re: [IP] VERY URGENT!!!!!Help & a favor (Anita Walter)

The admins may have unsubscribed her already, and they probably already
told her to get rid of viruses and malware. :-)

Yahoo is supposed to encrypting things between their computers. Hmmm...

The spammer is definitely a person for whom English is a second language
from a country where a passport would be taken by the hotel management -
a not-so-nice repressive one like China!