[IP] VERY URGENT!!!!!Help & a favor (Anita Walter)

I really hope you get this fast. I could not inform anyone about my trip,
because it was impromptu. we had to be in Manila, Philippines for a program,
The program was successful, but our journey has turned sour. we misplaced our
wallet and cell phone on our way back to the hotel we lodge in after we went
for sight seeing. The wallet contained all the valuables we had. Now, our
passport is in custody of the hotel management pending when we make payment.
 I am sorry if i am inconveniencing you, but i have only very few people to
run to now. i will be indeed very grateful if i can get a short term loan from
you ($2,600 USD) this will enable me sort our hotel bills and get my sorry
self back home. I will really appreciate whatever you can afford in assisting
me with. I promise to refund it in full as soon as I return. let me know if
you can be of any assistance. Please, kindy get back to me.
 Thank you
 Anita Walter