Re: [IP] Re: glucose, tabs, lows, etc

That's why I've recently turned to Swedish Fish:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Fish

1 large fish is 7g, for when I'm a bit low
otherwise 2 fish is usually good to get me back up from a low that my G4
didn't warn me early enough about
and 3 fish is for really severe lows (that only occur when my G4 is in it's
2-hour weekly hiatus!)

but at least you can limit yourself easily with 1 or 2 fish!