Re: smarites, glucagon, etc.WAS: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #409

Fortunately, I don't seem to have trouble with the juice boxes. I use
the ones with 29 grams and that's usually just right.
One time I looked at my meter, thinking: "This '33' explains why I'm
having trouble figuring things out." I still opened the juice box with
no problem.

On another subject, I looked up the phone number for the doctor who
specialized in pediatric diseases and treated me 50 years ago. At 83,
he still visits a teaching clinic.

--
Steve