 From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Schlight Family
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2014 2:31 PM
To: email @ redacted
 Subject: Re: smarites, glucagon, etc.WAS: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V13

 Attempting a juice box at 80 and dropping is different than at 50 IMME ( that
is: in my MESSY experience)
  Overdosing, messes, confusion, why-am-I-here? all go along with lows where
simple is best steady, where your brain just can't function,

small juice boxes,
but, they are smarter than me when I'm dropping fast or already LOW

> On Apr 1, 2014, at 11:57 AM, email @ redacted wrote:
>
> Schlight, your comment about the juice box confusion is spot on. Now
> that I think of it, when I was low trying to poke the straw into the
> hole was difficult!
This e-mail is intended only for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that the use of this information or
dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the