Re: [IP] Ideas on Funding a Pump?

< Hey, does
your HMO have a relationship with any other pump manufacturer?  Might be
worth asking.

Julie>

 Hi Julie, nope. We've tried all the angles. Been working with Edgepark, but
nothing. I called Minimed today just to see about assistance, and they said you
have to be unemployed for a year. Not much help when you are self-employed, but
not drawing much of a paycheck. You can't fire yourself.......
 Very frustrating. Even more so when half the people I have spoken to sit on the
phone, dont say a single word and act like you are bothering them.
 Wish they could see what it's like to be relying on something to make them feel
better.
Laura in NM.