Re: [IP] Ideas on Funding a Pump?

I haven't had an infection yet (knock on wood),

I use a germacidal soap when bathing.
I use alcohol swap before insertion (wait til its dry)
[Walmart has the swaps for about $1.25/box in the pharmacy section. I find
at my Walmart that they disappear from the shelves pretty quickly]

--

Alan Segal
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and