Re: [IP] Ideas on Funding a Pump?

Laura:

The people who don't have Type 1, who don't go through trying to take
care of it, have no clue. Let their comments go in one ear and out the
other.  WE know the difficulties in dealing with Diabetes, so feel free
to vent with us.

I'm hoping your current pump will last a long time after the warranty.
Also hope you can find a "comfortable" way to get a new pump.  Hey, does
your HMO have a relationship with any other pump manufacturer?  Might be
worth asking.

Julie