Re: [IP] Re: Why some T1's never feel full from eating?

At 10:09 AM 4/25/2011, you wrote:
 >Always Hungry - Never Full
 >
 >Is this unique to diabetes or other diseases, or is it also common in the
 >general population.

I don't know.  I've had diabetes (type 1) for forty years now and the
only time I experienced this was before my diagnosis, when my blood
sugar was extremely high.  (Don't know how high it was, but I
eventually slipped into DKA and nearly died.)

It's a symptom of hyper-thyroid disease, irritable bowel syndrome,
and several other diseases.  I suspect it is also common in the
general population, given the number of (ahem) LARGE people out there.