[IP] totally off topic just need some help

There is a support group nation wide called Hearing Loss  Association of
America    _http://www.hearingloss.org/_ (http://www.hearingloss.org/)
for help with hearing loss and tinnitus. There is a US map on the site, so
you can find a group close to where you live.  Look under find  support, state
and chapters, state and chapter locations.
Mary

terrible
case of tinnitus. He has  tried everything  ..........