From: email @ redacted
Sender: email @ redacted
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 11:41:44
To: <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: Why some T1's never feel full from eating?

Yesterday for Easter dinner, I ate a large slice of ham, two stuffed
cabbage, a medium sized piece of spinach lasagna, potato salad, and a twenty
  ounce sized glass of diet lemonade, and a large piece of cheese cake. I am
type
 1, and I never felt full after that.

Kathy
MM 722

In a message dated 4/22/2011 10:38:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,