Re: [IP] totally off topic just need some help

Gotta watch it with all these "remedies" for all our ailments.  The
Quietus product has been widely debunked as a "cure" for tinnitus within
the hearing loss community.  Heck, it might even be dangerous.
There are many medications and even quinine that are ototoxic, meaning
they are dangerous to our hearing and inner ears.

Too many scammers out there will try and market anything they can to
vulnerable people.  We all have to be very careful about this stuff.
For example, does anyone here really think Halle Berry was able to be
"cured" of her "type 1 Diabetes?"

A very, maybe over-cautious Julie