From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Gilda Harris
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2011 03:13
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Cozminitor software and Windows 7 - tech info

I have 14 months to go on my Cozmo and I too am looking for a new computer
(currently have XP).  The Cozmo tech informed me that the software will not
run on Windows 7, but it can run on Windows 7 Professional; that Windows 7
can be upgraded to Professional.  To avoid the hassles of frustration and
cost of A. upgrading software B. inability on my part to get it running C.
hiring a computer geek who may compound the issue , I have decided to just
go for the extra expense of a complete Windows 7 Professional.  I will keep
i.p.'s informed.