[IP] jury duty

Question regarding jury duty-

Are we ( i am type 1 for 36 years ) exempt from jury duty ?

 I would love to be on a jury, but with my inability to know lows, as well as me
checking BG constantly ( i am a roller coaster even on the pump sometimes )- I
just dont see how I would qualify ?

 I got a notice last year for jury duty and I had to get a note from my doctors
office saying I could not do it- jury clerk office said " well, we can't take
you off of the list for that but If you get another notice then send in another
doc note " - I told her I didn't think there will be any cure any time soon so
why do i keep having to go through the hassle ??

Leigh Blackistone
email @ redacted
404 . 644 . 4737