From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Veronica Elsea
Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2011 1:04 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Cozmonitor software and Windows 7

Okay, just thought I'd ask. Has anyone actually installed the
Cozmonitor software on a Windows 7 64-bit computer? I know they won't
be actively updating it, but as I'm gathering information prior to
getting a new computer, it's really tough to figure out what will and
will not work. I have two more yearws on this pump before I face the
great decision again and boy I want to put that off as long as
possible. <grin.>
Thanks.

Veronica
We Woof You A Merry Christmas! Diabetes Melodious! And more!
Music CDs that will impact and entertain you forever!
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
		Veronica Elsea, Owner
Laurel Creek Music Designs
Santa Cruz, California