[IP] re: Why some T1's never feel full from eating?

During 2007/2008, I was not hungry at all. I lost 30 lbs in 10 months and
have lost an additional 10 lbs since then.

BUT that has changed and I am usually hungry and never feel full anymore.
No matter what or how much I eat, I don't get that full feeling.
Occasionally I will have a slight feeling of being full, but that only lasts
for a few minutes.

I watch the amt of carbs I eat, hoping not to gain that weight back. I am
close to my ideal weight now.

I have never heard of a condition that causes this. When I mention it to my
drs, they just look dumbfounded and have no comment on it.  Would love to
know what causes this too.

I am also unusually cold, when others around me aren't.  Not sure if there
is a correlation between the two.

Julie