Re: [IP] Passover

> At least you weren't commanded to make chocolate bunnies. I love
> being Catholic but this whole fish on Friday thing got started because
> the Italian fishermen went to the Pope and asked for help.

If it isn't found in the Scriptures it is an opinion. Opinions are like
belly buttons - everyone has one. It is much easier to bolus with the foods
you like and want to eat. Blessings and Sonshine.

Happy Resurrection Day!

Jan / Muskers T-1 11/50 http://tinyurl.com/hqsk2 -
http://tinyurl.com/z4j5f -
http://tinyurl.com/evolutionofpumps & world's youngest pumper