[IP] Untethered and winging it ... not by choice

Well, folks, my trusty MM Revel (which I upgraded to in June 2010) just had a
BUTTON ERROR after I tried to enter a BG number this afternoon and the numbers
kept scrolling up and down. I am now without pump AND CGM for the first time
in a few years. Took Lantus at 4:00 p.m. It will be interesting to see what
transpires. I plan to set my alarm clock for 3:00 a.m. (after eating a bedtime
snack, too!) I should have my replacement pump between 8:30 and 10:30 a.m.
tomorrow morning. I'm kind of wishing I hadn't turned in my old Paradigm pump
for $500.00 (or whatever it was) in order to get that upgrade. I shoud have
kept it as a spare. Why didn't I think of that?!!!

Signe