From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Annabella
Lewis
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2011 5:43 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Implantable Pump

This article  on Diabetes News web site is fascinating. I didn't realise
there are implantable pumps around. Why would Medtronic abandon this
technology in the US
http://www.diabeteshealth.com/lists/lt.php?id=bU4GBQ9VVFhTCR9XUwNVTFNcBl
MH
*******
NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attached files are intended
solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above in connection
with official business.  This communication may contain Sensitive
But Unclassified information that may be statutorily or otherwise
prohibited from being released without appropriate approval.  Any
review, use, or dissemination of this e-mail message and any
attached file(s) in any form outside of the Bureau of Alcohol,
Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives or the Department of Justice without
express authorization is strictly prohibited.