Re: [IP] Dexcom Seven Plus

First let me be impressed with your control over your A1C!  5.4 to 5.6 is
excellent, especially when done without the help of a CGM!  My 7+ has been
wonderful to help me understand the causes of my lows and keep them from
being to severe.  It is extremely accurate and makes it easy to see when
your sugars start to drop and to treat those drops before they become
severe.  (this also works with rising sugars! :))  It is another thing
attached to you and the alarms can be a pain sometimes but for me they have
been worth it for the extra understanding of how things affect my sugars and
the ability to detect oncoming highs and lows before they become to extreme.
 I am 28 and the extra device alarm and keeping track of my sugars has given
my parents (and myself) much more confidence and I'm living completely alone
for the first time.  (I always had to have a roommate before to make my
parents comfortable, the Dex has given them and me the piece of mind to live
alone.)  I would highly recommend the system.

Rebecca B. Jervey