[IP] Dexcom Seven Plus

folks

Using  the cosmo pump I have kept an A1c between 5.4 to 5.6 for the last
couple years.
Lately (last 4 months) I have been sick: viral infection and cardio problems.
The viral infection is over
and the cardio problems are being addressed with med changes but I still have
mild stomach upset, slight nausea,
loose stools, no appetite occasional  severe (4 imodium) diarrhea. I will be
seeing a gastro Tuesday. I have had
to reduce my blood sugar control and my last A1c was 5.9 with a lot of
unexplained lows.  My endo has suggested
look into a
dexcom seven plus.  What are people's experience with this device?
I am a 73 year old widower who lives alone.

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that
one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a
congress."
-John Adams  (1735-1826

Floyd Shipman