Re: [IP] Re: Passover

In a message dated 4/20/2011 1:20:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Ok,.  that makes matzoh balls at our sedar about 60g, my great uncle calls
them  baseballs, and they are that large!

Kugel - every size is different,  and everyone makes it different. I guess I
will have to eat some as a snack  and watch my sugars over time!

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 8:15  PM, Siles <email @ redacted> wrote:

> On 04/19/2011  07:49 PM, Alan Segal wrote:
>
>> How did you estimate  everything?
>>
> Alan,
>
> Experience. Eat a little  and test, eat a little more and test. Repeat.
Been

--

Alan Segal
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those  who understand binary,

YOU GUYS ARE MAKING ME HUNGRY.

Barry   (Atlanta)