Re: [IP] Wow, I didn't realize you can OVERCALIBRATE a Dexcom 7+

I do the double entry right away from the same finger prick.  I then
calibrate about every 24 - 36 and find it's accurate to within about 10
points of my meter as well.  A lot depends on just how your system reacts
with the Dex and how careful you are about when you calibrate (making sure
you're sugars aren't moving to much.)  I don't usually pay any attention to
my trend when I calibrate so calibrating more often would be disastrous for
me.  If you're careful about only calibrating when your sugars are steady
then the Dex should be able to take a few more calibrations.

Rebecca B. Jervey

http://www.tudiabetes.org/group/dexcomusers/forum/topics/inaccurate-blood-sugar-tests