[IP] Re: Passover

Alan Segal wrote:
Subject: Re: [IP] Passover

I did really really well compared to other years. For CHO I ate:  a
few pieces of matza, 2 matza balls, matza kugel, tons of charoses (my
definite favorite), a little swet potato tzimmes, a piece of sponge
cake, (quite a few) pieces of chocolate along with the rest of the
usual protein and fat stuff.
I usually come home with a bg in the mid 300s. This year I bolused as
best I could but also increased my bolus by 50% for 6 hours. Highest
I went was 220s and was back to normal by the time I got home
a  couple of hours after finishing dinner.
Chag Sameach!!!
Patting my own back,
DEB555