Re: [IP] Wearing my first Enlite sensor - the experience

A lot better than my Greek. Did you ever notice that the first thing you learn
in almost any language is how to curse? Of course some have it to a fine art.
For our Jewish friends here is a Yiddish Curse: "May all your teeth rot save
one, and in that one may you get a toothache." Dennis