RE: [IP] Passover

Boy oh boy, you are not kidding!!!  lol

Sue

On October 15th, I will be walking to STOP diabetes.  If you can, please
help me reach my goal by supporting me for this year's Step Out: Walk to
STOP Diabetes. Please go to my Web Page at http://main.diabetes.org/goto/Sue
and click on "Click Here to Sponsor Me"  Complications of diabetes KILLED my
dad in March this year; don't let this happen to YOUR loved ones.

Thank you!

<<I don't  think they produce enough insulin in a year to cover  Pesach!>>

Happy Pesach!