[IP] Wow, I didn't realize you can OVERCALIBRATE a Dexcom 7+

 It seems to be reported fairly consistently online that putting in more than
the
 recommended calibration readings into the Dexcom 7+ isn't a good thing. People
 seem to get more consistent readings out of it by entering a much smaller
number
of readings than I was entering.

http://www.tudiabetes.org/group/dexcomusers/forum/topics/inaccurate-blood-sugar-tests

 My last two sensors have had readings bouncing all over the place, and it
didn't
 strike me that I was doing something wrong until I read some of this info
online
 today. I'm going to limit the number of calibration readings that I enter to
see if it makes a difference.

Just thought I'd share.

Brent