Re: [IP] Passover

On 4/18/2011 10:38 PM, email @ redacted wrote:
fish haters eat our
> grilled cheese, mac and cheese, or peanut butter and jelly. I know, being
> diabetic I could be excused from all that but . . .it feels so naughty to go
> to McDonalds at 12:01 on Good Friday night. Best wishes for Passover. Dennis

My grandchildren are being raised to not eat meat on Fridays...I love to
visit them on Fridays to get some of those yummy foods, too.  Love those
kids' foods, especially macaroni and cheese, PBJ, grilled cheese.  Add
cheese pizza to that list.

Best wishes for Passover also! Manage your diets well! Denise