Re: [IP] Passover

At least you weren't commanded to make chocolate bunnies. I love being
Catholic but this whole fish on Friday thing got started because the Italian
fishermen went to the Pope and asked for help. It kills me that someone can
eat lobster and shrimp at how much a pound while us fish haters eat our
grilled cheese, mac and cheese, or peanut butter and jelly. I know, being
diabetic I could be excused from all that but . . .it feels so naughty to go
to McDonalds at 12:01 on Good Friday night. Best wishes for Passover. Dennis