Re: [IP] storing insulin in reservoirs

There's a good reason you haven't heard this before, Alan  -- it's simply
not true.  When the insulin warms from a fridge to room temperature,
dissolved air comes out of solution.  But it's hardly enough to be too
concerned about.  For example, in my 3 mL reservoir (which I always keep
filled in the fridge), about 9 microliters of air will come out of solution
as it warms to room temperature.  That's not much of a bubble.  Even if you
didn't notice it and get rid of it, 9 microliters of insulin is less than
one Unit of insulin.  And if you have a smaller reservoir, the bubble is
proportionally smaller as well.