Re: [IP] storing insulin in reservoirs

All the Medtronic Educator told you may be accurate. I have been
pre-filling, storing in the fridge for several years. I take the single
reservoir out and allow it to get to room temp a couple hours prior to using
it. If there were no bubbles in the reservoir by the time I was ready to
connect it to the line then I had no bubbles subsequently.
So far; that has been my experience with prefilling reservoirs and storing
the in the refrigerator or in the ice chest when on a road trip.
If there are any bubbles inside the reservoir; I pump them out when priming.

As for changing infusion site I agree with her. When I first used the pump
22+ years ago I did not change for 7-10 days. I built up a lot of scar
tissue. Now I change as needed. I never go more than 4 days in a single
site; sometimes 2-3 days depending on site condition.
Love my MIO.

Phyllis
dx 1949