[IP] Being prepared

 Now that I am .7 of a century old I do seem to have trouble remembering things
to take when I leave my place. On Tuesday I had to go 50 miles or so to get a
part for my truck. I also decided to give the place more business and buy rims
for the snow tires on my truck.
 Along the way I checked my CGMS to see which way my bg was heading. When I
pulled into the junkyard the line to the pump got caught in the seatbelt and
broke. It didn't take me
 that long to get the part and the rims for the truck tires. Anyway, I went
right home and got a new line. Now I have a bag similar to a shaving kit and it
will stay in the truck.
 Just a reservoir and a Quick-Set in it for now but for other times I travel I
will add Apidra and whatever else I feel is necessary (if I can remember).
Cheers,
Jim Durr