Re: [IP] COMLINK with the new Mac "friendly" Carelink site

 Yes. Me as well. But Marshall wanted to keep using Paradigm PAL and something
to let his meter communicate with MM.

 I find Carelink adequate. CGMS insulin, CHO Values I punch in on the pump, get
sent to Carelink. Marshall wanted different things.

On Apr 14, 2011, at 3:40 PM, richard price wrote:

 > I use [ minimed.com/carelink] on my Mac and it takes me right to Carelink.
It's