Re: [IP] Paradigm insulin pump

 When screwing in the battery fastener screw sometimes it doesn't screw in
properly because it does not catch properly.
 When that happens I unscrew it and very carefully re enter the screw. If it is
in properly it will screw in fully. If it is not
 in properly, it will become tight before it is fully screwed in. Also if it is
not started properly and tightens before it is fully seated, do not force it in
at you might
damage the threads.  It's plastic and not as strong at metal.
Richard