Re: [IP] Paradigm insulin pump

Yes. I use an eraser. The pump was replaced in Jan because the 1 year old
pump just died. The new pump never worked when we got it out of the box. The
next one is having this problem that happens 1 out of 10 batteries. It's
basically a 3 month old pump. We never had any problems with either of our
last 2 minimed pumps.

Thanks,
Bob