RE: [IP] Trigger finger bang, bang...

Excuse if no snipping...i have heard of a "TENS unit"? Does that work on a
hand? I have a friend who had a "TENS unit" (hope that is the same as what you
described, Harris.) It was an electrical type of peel off and stick to ones
back or whatever I suppose. It also had wires connected to the peel off and
stick which went to the electrical unit. The vibrations from it were wonderful
for the back.