Re: [IP] One Touch Ultra strips

Barry, my point was, before I posted here and said, "hey everybody, they've
got One-Touch strips on sale for $22.50!" I wanted to make sure they didn't
have only one box available at that price.

Because I was able to proceed to the check out cart with 12 boxes, I'm
guessing they have a reasonable number of strips available.

Valerie