From: Jerry Smith <email @ redacted>
Subject: JDRF and RGH Insulin Pump Club Meeting
To: email @ redacted
Cc: "Insulin Pumpers" <email @ redacted>
Date: Sunday, March 20, 2011, 5:52 PM

Does anybody live in or near Rochester, NY?
There will be a meeting on Thursday, April 14th, 6:00pm to 8:00pm, at 224
Alexander Street, Suite 200.  If you are interested I will send you an
announcement with all the details.  This will be co hosted by JDRF and
Rochester General Hospital Diabetes Care & Resource Center.

This is a 'get to know you' meeting with a couple of specific topics,
including a short presentation by me on the challenges of getting Medicare to
cover CGM.

Please email or call me and I will send you an announcement with all the
details and directions.

Jerry Smith
585-621-4839