RE: [IP] VEO replacing Paradigm 722 and others in Europe ?

Jean wrote:

> Subject: [IP] VEO replacing Paradigm 722 and others in Europe ?
> From: email @ redacted
> Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 21:09:53 +0200
> To: email @ redacted
>

> Then a question, after this info : How many pump makers are there in the US
> market, now ? And what's the coming situation ? I see Dexcom and MM, Omnipod
and
> the (problematic ?) Navigator.
> Jean VDR
> Europe...

Hi Jean,

Actually, there are only 4 pumps manufacturers available in the US at this
time:

1)  Medtronic (MM Revel in US)
2)  Animas (Ping)
3)  Roche (Accuchek Spirit)
4)  Insulet (Omnipod)

There are 3 CGM's available (kind of):

MM, Dexcom and Navigator (although I'm not sure whether you can currently get
a Navigator).

Tom