Re: [IP] 723 Revel

 I find the alarms on the Revel to be less intrusive, my old pump seemed to beep
or vibrate at untimely moments. Some day I will find the Revel manual and read
 all about everything it can do. In the meantime if I have a question about it I
post it here and within a few minutes someone has an answer for me.

"Fantasy Puppet Theater"
Since 1956!
Puppet Shows For All Ages
Children's Birthday Parties, Schools, Libraries, Camps & Organizations!
Now Booking Shows For Metropolitan New York and  New Jersey
http://fantasypuppettheater.com/
<SNIPPED>

Basically, I'm just curious how others in the group like their 723's.
Thanks,
Tony

--
Quondo Omni Flunkus Mortati
Fac ut gaudeam.

"Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?"