[IP] 723 Revel

Hey guys,
it's been awhile since I posted last, and I haven't kept up with insulin
pumpers,
(due to not being able to sit at a computer, but now I can use my iPad to
keep
up with everything).

I was granted disability a few months ago (after 5 years)
and now have medicare/medicaid.

I qualified for a new insulin pump and chose the Minimed 723 "Revel".
My first pump was a Paradigm  5 series (don't remember the exact model #),
and the changes are quite startling. Medicare didn't classify the CGM (or
IV3000's for that matter), as
essential, so I don't have that technology at my disposal.

Basically, I'm just curious how others in the group like their 723's.
Thanks,
Tony

--
Quondo Omni Flunkus Mortati