Re: [IP] One Touch Ultra strips

In a message dated 4/8/2011 1:21:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

I have  been buying these at my local non-chain pharmacy, that I really
love.
This  year, I am on a high deductible plan and they seem really expensive
(just
under $109 per box of 100).
Formerly a copay of $30 (for 300)
A  quick web search revealed that this is pretty typical for "real"
pharmacies.

They are available a lot cheaper, but every lower priced  vendor on Amazon
seems
to have a lot of awful reviews. Too close to  expiration date, dirty vials
with
fingerprints, ugh!

So any quality  recommendations out there?

Thanks

John  H.

_http://www.bargainotc.com/_ (http://www.bargainotc.com/)

Barry  (Atlanta)